We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As An Amazon Associate We Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Printing is an essential activity in most businesses. A network printer would be good for printing. The best network printer for small businesses would be one that is cost-efficient and meets the printing needs of the business. Based on our evaluation of different printers available, we recommend ✅the HP LaserJet Pro M426fdw as the best network printer for small businesses.
A printer is a vital piece of office equipment that every small business needs to have.
Every office needs a printer to print office documents, statements, envelopes, and other types of output.
The printer should also be able to connect with your office network so that authorized staff can use it.
However, choosing the right network printer for your small business can be challenging.
This is because there are so many models available.
You also have to choose between dedicated printers or multi-function printers that also allow you to scan, copy and even fax.
Choosing an all-in-one printer can save you money since you can perform all these functions without having to buy additional devices.
In this article, we will present our recommendations for the best network printer for small businesses.
Network Printer Comparison Table
So, read on to find out more about the best network printer for small business owners.
Best Network Printer for Small Business
1. Brother HL-L5100DN Printer
The Brother HL-l5100DN is a unique printer on our list of the best network printers for small businesses.
This monochrome network printer is an affordable choice for small businesses that wants a reliable and cost-effective device.
It has features that not only help improve the productivity of your business but saves you money.
- Firstly, this network printer can print up to 42 pages per minute.
- Furthermore, the output has a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, hence, ensuring high-quality output.
- Also, it has a paper tray with a capacity of 250 sheets that can be adjusted for legal or letter-size paper.
- It also has an automatic two-sided printing feature that saves paper.
- It has a multi-purpose tray that can be used to print alternative media types and envelopes and has a capacity of 50 sheets or 10 envelopes.
- Even more, if you need additional capacity, optional 250 and 520-sheet trays are available.
- This network printer for business has a total sheet capacity of up to 1,340.
If you want a single-use printer that will be able to handle all your basic printing requirements, the Brother HL-L5100DN is a good choice.
It has a fast printing speed and can handle even non-traditional paper sizes as well as envelopes.
This network printer also has a low cost per page, which makes it economical for business.
Furthermore, it has Ethernet connectivity features.
Hence, this network printer can be used by multiple users in a small business setting.
Also, you can connect and print from your mobile device with this printer.
One factor that might be considered as a downside to this printer is that it doesn’t really have a sturdy design.
Hence, the durability is a little bit above the average level.
Regardless of this, this network printer is very unique in its performance level.
Consequently, it can be considered as one of the best network printers for small business use.
Purchase, this printer on Amazon by clicking on the image link above.
2. Canon Pixma TS9120 Network Printer
This all-in-one wireless printer is another unique printer on our list of best network printers for small businesses.
It has the capacity to print out high-quality documents and images.
- Firstly, this is a network printer for small businesses that allows you to print from any mobile device.
- You have the option to connect the printer to your network using a wired or wireless connection.
- Also, it has automatic two-sided printing that saves you the paper cost and time in your business.
- It is compatible with a wide range of paper types including regular paper and photo paper.
- Furthermore, it accepts a variety of paper sizes ranging from the standard legal and letter to the alternative and even number 10 envelopes (US).
- You can even print on inkjet-printable DVDs and CDs.
- Also, it has a superior print resolution of 4800 X 1200 dpi, which lets you print professional-looking images.
- It has a six-color individual ink system that lets you print everything from regular business documents to full-color photos.
- It also has two paper trays.
The Canon Pixma TS9120 is a unique printer that will enable your small business to meet virtually any printing requirement you can think of.
Hence, this network printer would be very useful if your small business involves more of professional photo printing activities.
This network printer also lets you scan and copy documents, which greatly adds to its utility.
Furthermore, this printer has a 5.0 liquid crystal display (LCD) touchscreen.
Hence, you can easily navigate your way through this printer as you work.
Additionally, it has a sleek and compact design.
The price range for this network printer for a small business is quite high.
However, its unique and efficient features are definitely worth its’ high price range.
Hence, if your small business needs to produce professional-quality output, this multi-function printer will enable you to do so.
However, it has one big drawback, which is the lack of an automatic document feeder.
This could make printing large batches of documents less convenient.
Nevertheless, if you prioritize high-quality printing over quantity, then this would be just right for you.
Consequently, this can also be considered as one of the best network printers for small businesses.
Click on the image link above to purchase this printer on Amazon.
3. Canon imageCLASS MF264dw Network Printer
This is yet another impressive network printer on our list of best network printers for small businesses.
This monochrome multi-function network printer is an affordable choice for small businesses.
- It has a printing speed of 30 pages per minute.
- Its’ Wi-Fi Direct Connection allows you to connect mobile devices wirelessly without a router.
- It also supports mobile connectivity such as Canon print business and Apple Air Print among others.
- You can connect it to your network router with an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- You can also connect it directly to a computer through USB.
- Furthermore, it has a five-line black and white liquid crystal display (LCD) with buttons for easy navigation of features.
- it also has a maximum resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi, sufficient for printing business documents with graphics.
- The main paper tray has a capacity of 250 sheets.
The Canon imageCLASS MF264dw is an affordable multi-use printer for small businesses with basic printing requirements.
Setting up the printer is easy and the fast printing speed means you’ll be able to complete most small printing jobs in no time.
This printer doesn’t have a fax feature.
Also, it doesn’t have an automatic duplex printing capacity.
Hence, you’ll need to manually operate its’ duplex printing/ scanning features.
This might be a little bit of a problem if you multitask a lot in your office.
Nevertheless, if you don’t mind paying complete attention to your printer when printing, this would be a good choice.
This is an affordable multi-function network printer for a business that enables you to print, scan and copy easily.
Based on this, it can be said that this is also one of the best multifunction printers for small businesses.
Tap the image link above to purchase this printer on Amazon.
4. Canon Maxify MB5420 Printer
Another unique printer on our list of best network printers for small businesses is the Canon Maxify MB5420.
This multifunction network printer for small businesses is designed to meet the needs of small offices of up to nine members.
Furthermore, it allows you to scan, fax and copy in addition to printing.
It also has low running costs while providing good print output quality.
- This printer has a print speed of 24ppm mono/15 ppm color.
- It has two 250-sheet capacity paper trays for a total sheet paper capacity of 500.
- Furthermore, its’ connectivity options include Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and USB.
- It also has a 3.5-inch color touchscreen with six buttons that allows you to easily navigate all the features.
- It has single-pass copying/scanning that lets you simultaneously scan/copy both sides of a dual-sided document using the fifty-sheet document feeder.
- Also, it has a 30,000-sheet monthly duty cycle, making it appropriate for offices with heavy printer use.
- Power Schedule feature lets you save energy by automatically scheduling the device to turn off and on at pre-set times.
If you do a lot of printing in your small business, the Canon Maxify MB5420 would be a good option.
This is due to its’ high-performance capacity as well as low printing costs.
It uses XL ink tanks that provide a High Page Yield per tank.
Hence, lowering your overall printing costs.
One tank can print 2500 mono or 1500 color pages.
It also has time-saving productivity features such as one-pass duplex scanning and copying which shortens scan/copy times.
This network printer, however, does not have Wi-Fi connectivity features.
It also does not have auto-duplex features.
Overall this is an impressive all-in-one network printer with low printing costs.
It can also handle the heavy-duty printing activities of your business.
Based on its’ unique features, this can also be considered as one of the best network printers for small business use.
Click on the Amazon image link above to purchase this printer.
5. HP LaserJet Pro M426fdw
The HP LaserJet Pro is yet another impressive printer on our list of best network printers for small businesses.
If you have simpler printing needs, the multi-function HP LaserJet Pro M426fdw will meet and even exceed them.
This network printer for small business also allows you to print, scan, fax and copy.
- Firstly, it has a print speed of up to 40 pages per minute, with the first sheet out in less than five minutes.
- It also has 350-sheet input capacity with a 250-sheet drawer and a 100-sheet multipurpose tray.
- It supports a variety of paper sizes ranging from standard legal and letter sizes to envelopes and statements.
- Furthermore, it has multiple connectivity options such as standard Ethernet and USB 2.0 and wireless connections using Near Field Communication and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Its single-pass automatic duplexing features enhance the printing and scanning speed of this printer.
- Also, its’ automatic document feeder for the scanner has a 50-sheet capacity.
If your small business has more modest printing requirements, the HP LaserJet Pro M426fdw will more than meet them.
This is considered as one of the fastest small business network printers.
It is also our preferred candidate for the best network printer for small business owners.
Similarly, this network printer for small businesses also has multiple functions.
Hence, you won’t have to pay extra to buy a separate scanner and copier.
The main drawback of this network printer is that it has a not so impressive text print output quality.
However, this does not mean that you are getting inferior prints.
The quality is still more than acceptable for common office documents.
Overall, the HP LaserJet Pro M426fdw is a good choice for meeting your basic printing needs, while still giving you additional features that greatly boost your office productivity and increase its functionality.
Due to this, it can be said that this is the best network printers for small business owners.
6. Oki C 532dn Network Printer
Next on our list of best network printers for small businesses is the Oki C 532dn.
If you only need a fast and reliable network printer for business, you could consider getting the Oki C 532dn.
It might not have many features as other printers on this list, but it does handle basic printing jobs very well.
- Firstly, it has a printing speed of 30 pages per minute for color printing.
- It has an outstanding print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dots per inch.
- Also, it includes a 250-sheet tray and 100-sheet bypass, with the option to add two more 530-sheet trays for a total 1,40-sheet maximum capacity.
- Even more, its’ automatic duplexing feature allows you to print on both sides of the paper.
- The Gigabit Ethernet enables the fast transfer of heavy color files across your network.
- Its’ customizable seven-inch liquid crystal display (LCD) touchscreen allows easier access to the various features and apps.
Although the Oki C 532dn does not have a lot of features, however, it functions excellently well as a printer.
It has outstanding speed and printing quality that can handle the printing needs of your business.
Furthermore, the two trays also let you print using a variety of paper sizes.
A downside to this printer is that it does not have a Wi-Fi connectivity feature.
Also, it is not a multifunction network printer.
Hence, you will have to get a scanner and fax machine separately.
Nevertheless, if you are looking for a printer that is capable of meeting, and exceeding your small business printing requirements, the Oki C 532dn would be a good choice.
Consequently, this can be regarded as one of the best network printers for small businesses.
Get this network printer on Amazon by clicking on the image link above.
7. Lexmark MB2236adwe Printer
This is yet another affordable multifunction network printer on our list of best network printers for small businesses.
This network printer is a good choice for offices with light to moderate printing requirements.
It is also a multifunction device that lets you print, scan, fax and copy.
- Firstly, it has a printing speed of up to 36 pages per minute and a scanning speed of 25 pages per minute.
- It also has a compact design, hence it won’t occupy much space in your small office.
- Furthermore, it is easy to set up and use.
- This printer has an amazing print output quality.
- Also, it has security features that enhance the safety of sensitive information or documents.
- It has a 250-sheet tray capacity and a single-sheet feeder.
- Even more, it allows wireless connectivity using standard Wi-Fi so you can print from your mobile device.
- It also allows connectivity using Ethernet and USB.
- Lastly, it has a 2.8-inch color touch screen that allows you easily access and navigate its features.
The Lexmark MB2236adwe is an affordable option for best network printers for small businesses that generally print only text documents.
It is also a multifunction network printer that can enhance productivity in your business.
A downside to this printer is that it is not so cost-efficient.
However, if you do not do heavy-duty printing, this will not be that much of an issue.
This printer might not be packed with lots of features as other printers on this list but it is an efficient printer at a fair price range.
Hence, if your budget is limited or you just want a multifunction network printer that is good enough to handle basic office printing in your business, you should consider getting the Lexmark MB2236adwe.
Considering its’ unique features, it can be regarded as one of the best network printers for small businesses.
Click the image link above to purchase this printer on Amazon.
Conclusion on Best Network Printer for Small Business
Choosing the best network printer for your small business starts with identifying the peculiar needs of your small business.
Also, you’ll need to consider how much you are willing to invest in getting a good printer for your business.
Investing in a cost-efficient network printer will make your small business more productive and efficient.
Either you invest in a high-priced or low- priced network printer, it boils down to getting the best value for your money.
Having said all that, we recommend ✅the HP LaserJet Pro M426fdw as the best network printer for small businesses.
Do enjoy purchasing the best network printer for your small business.